Saturday, October 1, 2011

Since it is October. . . and almost Halloween. . .


I thought I'd post about our
CIRCUS THEME NIGHT
at the Beach House this year!

Here you have the
Fierce Lion
and
Lion Tamer. . .
(you can't even begin to comprehend how much convincing went into putting on that lion costume)

My boys:

A Juggler
(please know how bad I wanted to put a monkey hat on Kris and give him some symbols with this jacket. . . but a juggler is what he wanted to be)

and

A Human Cannonball

Kale refused and I mean refused to be a clown this year like most of his cousins
and almost refused to dress up entirely this year. . .
So I was excited when he collaborated with Grandma and came up with this fun and easy idea!

And then there's the Husband. . .
Are there even words?

Clowns freak me out.

Here's the inlaws!
Gotta Love Em!

And in this family just because you're 90 doesn't give you a free pass to not dress up!

Here's the family!



And the evening couldn't have ended more perfectly. . .
Whacking a clown with a bat until his head broke open!

Doesn't this get you excited for HALLOWEEN??????

1 comment:

Kjerstin said...

I look forward to your beach posts every year! I'm not gonna lie...clowns freak me out too, but Kyle's socks are awesome! :)