Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The night I met Brad Paisley. . .

So. . .
I won tickets to the Brad Paisley Concert.
The Radio Station was having a contest on their facebook page to see who could submit the "best" family picture. I didn't even know it was a contest at the time, but couldn't resist showing off my family!

So here's the WINNING FAMILY PHOTO!


After realizing it was a contest and that I had one,
this man and I set out in our truck, and with my cowboy hat,
to see the One and Only Brad Paisley!


When we got there we found out our tickets came with one of these!
Back Stage Passes to MEET BRAD!


I love this picture.
Kyle does not.

At first Kyle felt a little out of place. . .
(he knew who Brad Paisley was (only because he knows who is wife is), but couldn't tell me one song he sang). . .
but by the end of the night he was up out of his seat rockin' the night away with me!


The show was AMAZING!
The Band Perry opened for Brad and did an Amazing Job!

(I'm not gonna even pretend we had seats this close - These picture are from the radio station facebook page)

And there is a reason this guy has won Entertainer of the Year so many years!
The show was FANTASTIC!


 And though it was short and sweet, the highlight of the night was meeting him in Person!


It was such a fun DATE NIGHT, and a great way to keep my mind off the fact that this was the first time I had left my babies side for more than an hour!

No comments: