Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas in Coloma

We took the kids to Coloma to celebrate Christmas how they did it during the
"GOLD RUSH"!

Our attempt at getting a picture with Santa went exactly the way I expected!

We had better luck at the SNOW MOUNTAIN that they trucked in just for the occasion!

We brought PAPA. . .

and NANA along with us!

We took a ride on this!






Everywhere we looked someone was dressed in authentic costume!
It was so neat!

Especially this guy, who for some reason thought it fun to grab my husband's leg. . .



But my favorite was this lady who showed us how to make yarn.
I wanted so bad to get a picture with her and Kara since Kara is wearing a knitted hat and scarf that I wore when I was her age that my "aunt annie" had knitted for me!

It was a great way to really kick off our Christmas season!

1 comment:

Mills Family said...

Love the pictures! The picture of the guy grabbing your husband's leg is hilarious! The last picture is priceless.