Thursday, December 23, 2010

A few things CHRISTMAS. . .

This may set a record for my longest post, but we've been having some
CHRISTMAS FUN!

We've been all over town looking at Christmas Lights.

We could win an award for worst Family Picture ever with this one!

But we all had our favorites!

DAD'S

MOM'S

KALE'S

KRIS'S
(He kept saying "Joe lives there" and I couldn't figure out who we knew named Joe and then I saw this)

KARA'S

And in honor of my dad who made one of these for our lawn while we were growing up only to have it stolen right off our front lawn one night!

WE MADE GINGERBREAD HOUSES



WE TOOK OUR FAMILY TRIP TO THE BAY AREA TO SEE THE TEMPLE LIGHTS
(and stopped off in San Francisco to make a day out of it)


We had ice cream at Ghiradelli Square!


Don't let one ounce of that caramel not get eaten!

And this is all I need to show you of Kale's Sundae!

We found this cute little cupcake shop named
Kara's cupcakes!
She loves PINK!

And these guys were stoked to finally get their GIANTS gear they have been promised since winning the world series!
It was raining when we bought them otherwise I totally would have had them put them on in the city for a picture, but I let them wait for the comfort of our nice warm home.

When we got to the temple,
you couldn't even see the temple it was so foggy!

I was a little dissapointed because some of the lights weren't turned on and it's just not the same when you can't see the temple all lit up. . .
and then I heard this from my six year old.

"It's OK because we can still see the most important thing."
I looked over and he was pointing at this!

It was the BRIGHTEST thing there that night.
What a perfect reminder at Christmas!

And just as we were leaving for the night. . .
The fog rolled out for just a few minutes!

COOKING BAKING DAY AND GIFT EXCHANGE!






AND FINALLY,
We made our yearly trip around our court delivering Christmas goodies!


We still have 2 more days to cram in a lot more Christmas Fun!

2 comments:

Mills Family said...

Looks like you have been having a lot of fun! I am curious what the "NO L" means that was stolen off your dad's lawn. Merry Christmas.

Marissa said...

So much Christmas fun! Those ghiradelli sundaes are making me very jealous, I am aching for the city.