Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Birthday Celebrations!

We had a week of major celebrations at our house a few weeks ago!

First:

My Birthday!
I celebrated my birthday the only way a pregnant woman should celebrate. . .
with FOOD!

Mashed Potatoes and Gravy. . .
my all time favorite!

And this cake!
Oh this cake!

Then came. . .

KARALYN'S BIRTHDAY!

She woke up in the morning to find her very own toy chest so her "girly" toys no longer have to share space with the all the "boy's toys" as she so calls them!

A brand new Birthday Outfit!

And some treasures inside the toy box!

Then we headed to Breakfast with her
"Birthday Twin"



That night. . .
More presents!

Cake!

And the BIRTHDAY BUBBLE BATH!!!

To celebrate our birthdays together we headed to the salon for a manicure and pedicure!
Karalyn's very first!!!!



Then. . .

DADDY'S BIRTHDAY!
After spending hours and hours putting together his "big" birthday present. . .

He got to open some less complicated presents!

A onesie in spanish that translated says. . .
"I'm bilingual. I cry in both spanish and english!"

And of course. . .
Three cakes in seven days!

And I treated the Birthday Boy to Breakfast the next day since his birthday fell on a Sunday this year!

Now we are just patiently awaiting the BIRTHDAY of this little guy. . .
Any day now we hope!

(32 weeks - It's not current - I'm afraid to post a picture of what I look like now at almost 37 weeks)!

2 comments:

Mills Family said...

Happy birthday! Three cakes in one week?!!! Doesn't get better than that. Love the personality pictures. Love and miss you.

Kjerstin said...

What are you talking about? You look AMAZING!!! Hope you're feeling better and that little boy gets here quickly!