Friday, March 2, 2012

Feel The Love

With a little
VALENTINES FAMILY FONDUE!

With baseball starting, and mom being a little less than on top of things lately,
it was so nice to come together as a family for our Valentines Tradition!


I LOVE Him. . .
for taking over as "mom" for the past few weeks as well as still being the best "dad" any kid could ever want!

I LOVE Him. . .
for really stepping up as the Biggest Brother and really helping out,
whether it's reading to his sister as night (which she loves) or getting the kids breakfast in the morning while I'm trying to pull myself out of bed he has really stepped up the big brother duties!


I LOVE Him. . .
for being HIM!
He brings smiles to my face every day and I love how independent he is.
And his HUGS are the best! When he feels like giving them out!


I LOVE Her. . .
For her spunky, quirky, personality.
I love the Princess Power she brings to a house full of boys!

Most of all. . .
I love this TRADITION!!!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

No comments: