Friday, July 20, 2012

Happy 4th Of July!


I LOVE the 4th of July!
It's truly my Favorite Holiday!
I love the traditions!
I love the colors!
I love the meaning behind the Holiday!

So once again we put on our matching shirts!



RED,


WHITE,


and BLUE!


Got our favorite spot on the parade route. . .

Ate our doughnuts,


and milk,


which were apparently "finger licking good!"




And then we waited for the parade to start!



There were fire-trucks. . .


Horses with painted toe nails. . .


 and a donkey dressed in up like "Uncle Sam"!


 These two had so much fun this year!


 They waved to every single thing that went by!


After the parade, we headed to our Swim Party!


 And then it was off the FIREWORKS!


 While the boys played cards,
the girl blew bubbles. . .


and I hung out with this little "firecracker!"


who stayed awake until the fireworks started, and then slept through the entire show!


I Love this Holiday!
I Love my Family!
I Love this Country!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!

No comments: