Saturday, July 14, 2012

It was finally his turn. . .


For TWILIGHT CAMP!

A JUNGLE ADVENTURE was the Theme This Year!


His FIRST Bottle Rocket!


His FIRST time at Archery!


And His FIRST time SEEING a SNAKE this CLOSE!


I'm so glad I got to share it with him!
What will Next Year Bring????







I just hope his pants hold up better next year!
It must have been FUN!


 And I know he was worn out by the week because Sunday after church he didn't even make it out of his church clothes before he crashed for a 3 hour nap on his bed!


AND. . .
I'm kinda thankful I was so busy with Twilight Camp this year because it made me not think about this kid all week at his FIRST Scout Camp!





Kyle drove up and spent the last night with the boys so he could help bring them all back home!


It was a "SCOUT" week for us!

No comments: