Saturday, June 23, 2012

Kody . . . 3 Months Old


Kody Dalan Jibson

3 Months Old


This past month has just been so FUN!

Kody is a giggler. . .


a smiler. . .


and has the cutest little personality ever!


My children are absolutely entertained by him!


Now that school is out and baseball is over they have discovered this little man that I've known about for the past three months.

They constantly want to be entertained by him and I love it.

He gets read to, played with, tickled, poked, prodded, laughed at, and possibly even stepped on once or twice!


And through it all I still love to cuddle this boy every chance I get!


It doesn't look like he minds at all.


Baseball season ended and this boy was a trooper through all the baseball games!


This is one of my favorite pictures from baseball season.
Grandma is holding him.
It was a night game and the lights were on and apparently it was too bright for Kody so here he is covering his face with his little hand.

Love.


The boy had to learn quickly to get naps in where and when he could.
This particular day he actually got a nap at home.
He looked so uncomfortable, yet he was getting more than a 20 minute nap and so I let him be.
He slept for 3 hours and 10 minutes like this.

Love.


These past three months have been amazing.
This little boy has been living with us for 3 months but I know has been a part of our family forever.


 Love.

No comments: