Monday, December 3, 2012

Fall. . .



Fall is my favorite season!
And for no other reason than the colors!
I think it goes back to growing up in Utah and to see the colors on the mountains each year was amazing.

My mom even made up a little song that we used to sing. . .
I don't remember all the words but to this day I can still remember her made up tune and these words:

"Trix on the mountain, trix on the mountain, we can see the trix on the mountain"
(brought to you by the kids cereal!)

Anyway. . .
I have missed Fall since moving to California.
Yes. Leaves do change color here, but usually if you blink you missed it.

BUT NOT THIS YEAR!
This year we actually had a Fall. A real honest to goodness Fall season. The leaves changed colors and stayed on the trees for awhile. Actually a long while. And I loved every minute of it!

No where was more beautiful this year than
APPLE HILL!



Kody's first time visiting Apple Hill.


The kids ran and played for forever. 


And they were so excited to find a little snow!


Snowball fights galore!

 And our favorite thing about Apple Hill. . .

THE APPLES!







And...

since Kris opted for a caramel apple this year. . .


Kale got a Walking PIE al a mode
all to himself!







FUN!

No comments: