Monday, December 3, 2012

Thankful . . .

These three girls put on their aprons and went to work to create. . .


A Thanksgiving Masterpiece!


Karalyn was a great little helper. . .


UNTIL. . .
it was time to help with the TURKEY!

Somehow she put the correlation together that Turkey is an animal, and that was really gross to her, so every time she saw the turkey she would cringe and tell me that she was having FRUIT for Thanksgiving.








Kody even got his first taste of mom's homemade mashed potatoes!
He loved them!
I love him!


And. . . my plate of Thanksgiving Heaven!



So here goes one post of a whole lot of things I am thankful for.

I Am Thankful For. . .

This little family of mine.




I am thankful for these kiddos!


 I'm thankful they are friends.
I'm thankful they have fun together!


I'm thankful that they love each other. . .


alot.



I'm thankful that my kids are a little adventurous and will try new things even if it is eating chocolate covered crickets in the middle of a candy store!


I'm thankful for the good friends my children have.


I'm thankful for the good friends I have.
I wouldn't wear sleeves like these or my hair like this for just anyone!


I'm thankful for where I live.
I love that my kids can wear shorts with hats and gloves when it gets a bit chilly!
We have to find the positive in California!


I'm thankful for my children's smiles. . .
And for the fact they have things to smile about.


I'm thankful for warm beds when life gets too much for a growing 12 year old on a Thursday afternoon!


I'm thankful my kids are active!


I'm thankful for my calling.
I love working with the Primary Presidencies of our Stake.
I love being able to be in Primary and am so thankful for the opportunity to teach the children next year that they truly are children of our Heavenly Father and what that means to them.


I'm so very thankful for my freedom.


 And lastly. . .
because this post could go on and on and on. . .
I'm even thankful for all the rain we've had these past few days. . .



because without the rain,
we wouldn't get moments like these!


kinda like life.

I'm THANKFUL.

No comments: