Wednesday, May 7, 2008

WONDERFUL WEEKEND

We had a wonderful weekend with a BAPTISM and a BLESSING. Our oldest, Kale was baptized on Saturday. We are so proud of him!




On Sunday we Blessed Karalyn - I have waited 8 years for a little girl to wear this dress!!




She looked perfect all the way down to her feet. We named her after my mom and these booties were the booties my mother wore when she was blessed.
We are so grateful for all our family and friends who celebrated this weekend with us. I calculated in my head and we had over 60 people in our house on Saturday afternoon after the Baptism. We are so blessed!

9 comments:

Mamasita said...

HORRAY! It's a total waste of time! But so addicting!

Natierae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natierae said...

Welcome to blogging!! You finally made it to the dark side

kelly said...

Hi. This is Ali, Kelly's friend. I just saw your comment on Sheena's blog and decided to sneak a peak at your blog. Your daughter is BEAUTIFUL! I wish I had a special heirloom dress or pair of booties to bless my little Lucy in.

welcome to blogging.

sheena said...

YAYYY!!! Peer pressure works!!

We will be seeing you next week....Lucy can't wait to meet Kara!!

Ali likes to sign in as different people so she can leave nasty comments...watch out.

Sarah said...

Fun! Now I can see what you guys are up to even though you're out of the ward. Beautiful dress!

kelly said...

Yay! I'm so glad you joined the blogging world, and with perfect events to blog about! It'll be great to stay in touch with you more frequently!
Everyone looks so great at the Baptism and the blessing!

The Elmers said...

Ok, so it's crazy to see how connected people are through blogs! I'm pretty sure I've met you a few times through Tory (my sis-in-law) (I'm Katie) Congrats on your baby girl...sooooo cute! I'm sure I'll see ya at the next party Tory hosts ;) And welcome to the blog world!!!

The Rocks said...

Kaylynn, she is beautiful! I love her dress--I remember when you had that dress made. And what a wonderful tribute to your mom. She would be so proud. I'm so excited to see that you have a blog!