Friday, January 1, 2010

We really did have a Christmas I promise. . .

It just isn't documented by very many pictures this year. . .
You see Santa brought mom and dad a new video camera and Christmas was captured on video this year rather than in pictures!
I was having so much fun video taping I forgot all about my camera for a while.

We did manage to capture a few gems. . .

Like this little lady actually understanding the whole unwrapping concept. . .
She's a pro now.
And there has never been a little boy so excited to receive his own table and chairs!

And Santa brought the boys a laptop!
Yeah! They actually have somewhere to play their computer games!

We opened our "gift of LOVE" together this year. . .

Our Family!
Mom has a project in the works for these!

After presents, breakfast (german pancakes with Caramel Syrup), and maybe a quick nap by dad. . .
We headed through this. . .
to spend some time in this!

It couldn't have been a better day!
We drove to Truckee to see Jeff, Jaimie and Cole and they took us sledding!


Kara wasn't so sure at first,

but Jaimie finally convinced her that the snow can be fun!

What goes up . . .

must come down!



He didn't know I was zooming in on him to take a picture of this daring act!


Step 1

Step 2
Step 3
(and I think everyone within probably 10 miles heard the
"oh crap" he yelled on the way down)

There couldn't have been a better way to spend Christmas this year!

2 comments:

Natierae said...

How fun. I keep meaning to take the kids to the snow, but alas, I am a wuss and hate being cold!

Cute silhouettes where are you going to put them?

Mills Family said...

So fun! I am excited to see what your plans are for your beautiful gifts of love.