Tuesday, March 16, 2010

And It Begins Again. . .

OPENING DAY CEREMONIES
BASEBALL SEASON 2010

Here is Kris with his FARM YANKEES all lined up and ready to enter the field!

I will mention that I am TEAM MOM again!
I know.
I said last year was it.
But when no one else volunteered, I just had to do it!
Besides I really, really, really, wanted to make another team banner!

So here they are. . .
taking the field!

Before the ceremonies began they held a "wiffle ball" game.
The coaches of the teams were the players and
the players were the coaches!

Kale's name was drawn to be one of the coaches
and he was really excited!
(Oh yah, he's on the AAA Dodgers)

He took his job very seriously!

BUT,
the best part of Opening Day was getting FREE BANANA SPLIT coupons and using them that very day!



BRING ON BASEBALL!
We have our first game TONIGHT!

1 comment:

Mills Family said...

Go Kale! Go AAA Dodgers! Go Team Mom!