Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Today I Took A Shower With Superman!

Really. I'm not kidding.
As I was rinsing the shampoo off my hair this morning I open my eyes and there he is.
Lying there.
Staring up at me!

It's not the first toy I have found in my shower.

I have showered with
matchbox cars,
plastic balls,
bakugons,
legos,
and on one occasion
a pair of plastic sunglasses/
nerf safety goggles.

I don't know why my 5 year old insists on bringing toys into the shower.

Maybe it is because he has been showering since he was two and never got the pleasure of sitting for hours in the bathtub playing with toys. . . 

I don't know.

All I know is when Kale started taking showers it was easier just to throw Kristopher in with him.
(for the record they take separate showers now)

Did I ruin him?

Oh well.

For now I will just pick up toys from yet another spot in the house - the shower!

2 comments:

Maureen said...

that is funny..He looks like he didn't mind it;)

cara lou said...

Glad you liked the soup! We're still obsessed. Seriously, we have it for lunch every day. :)

Cute blog! I didn't even realize you had one. Woot! Haha.