Wednesday, March 3, 2010

WINTER OLYMPICS

We had so much fun this year with the OLYMPICS!
We don't eat dinner with the TV on. . .
except while watching the OLYMPICS!

And to make the OLYMPICS even more fun -
the boys are sporting their very own VANCOUVER 2010 OLYMPIC HATS!
(compliments of signing up for Dish Network)

Kale's favorite - Snowboarding
Kris's favorite - Flipping through the air (Aerials)
Kyle's favorite - Ice Dancing or Curling (he couldn't decide)
My favorite - Having Kristopher ask when Michael Phelps was going to be on

2 comments:

Kaylynn said...

Kyle here:

“Ahhh my wife's wit!!! To qualify Kaylynn's comments, Ice Dancing and curling were not my favorite events to watch, they were my "favorite" events to leave the room and go do something more exciting like take a nap.

Ice Hockey actually ruled the t.v.!!! (Can I get my "man card" back please?)"

jodie333 said...

We also had so much fun watching the olimpics. Kyle that is so funny! The kids favorite part was listening to trevors hillarious commentary while the mens skating was on! SO FUNNY!!