Friday, February 26, 2010

Shhh. . .don't tell Kale I blogged this. . .

BLUE AND GOLD BANQUET

Here's our cake to celebrate 100 years of scouting!
A blue and yellow football!


When Kristopher came in and saw Kale and I stirring frosting colors together for our cake he says this to his brother. . .

"Ohhh Kale only girls make cakes! 
You should wear Kara's apron!"

So Kale showed him. . .
and put on that very apron!

It made Kristopher roll on the ground in laughter!
I was dying as Kale was twirling around the kitchen until Kristopher couldn't breath from laughing so hard.

Now how did I get him to pose for a picture?
He said he'd take a picture if he could stay up until midnight tonight!
"Deal" I said. . .
  (knowing full well that by 9:30 he will come to me and say how tired he is and we'll have a little conversation about how maybe it would be better if he just goes to bed and we'll stay up until midnight another night when he's not so tired)
But he did say. . .
"You better not put this on your BLOG!"

Oops.
I couldn't resist.

6 comments:

Maureen said...

I can't tell you how many times Ive heard "you better not put this on your blog" I love the apron..and it looks great on Kale..;)

The Lencioni's said...

So funny, so is he still up or did he go to bed yet?

Kaylynn said...

It was so funny at 9:32 he emerged from the Playstation and said he was tired. He ended up going to bed around 10:15. He's funny.

Olive-us said...

i love this post! So much fun at your house!

donna said...

Whenever something embarrassing or funny happens at our house someone always asks, "Is this going in the blog?" How funny. I must say I was soooo sad that my boys are too old for cub scout pack meetings. Trying to sound sincere...Did it work?

jodie333 said...

SO Funny!! Tell Kris that he can laugh at trecor too he loves to cook! Way to go KALE!