Sunday, February 14, 2010

San Francisco was "Wicked Fun"!

Kyle and I had a great day in the CITY!

The play was better than I expected. . . It was funnier than I expected!
I LOVED IT!
(I think I secretly want to be Galinda!)

Our trip can be told in 3 pictures. . .

Number 1
(The view of the city off the balcony in our room)

The city was beautiful. It couldn't have been better weather.
We walked around Union Square and actually walked inside stores.
Without the kids that's doable.
I even went in The Container Store - never been there before.
We ate lunch at this little dive - I had a Strawberry Nutella Crepe and it was heaven on a plate.
We ate ice-cream as we walked up and down fun streets.
On our way back to our hotel we stopped and bought magazines and sat out on the balcony and read them for almost 2 hours.
(I don't know how I feel about Kate's new hairdo - and I now know more about the Bachelor and everyone on the show than I care too)

Number 2
(The same view off the same balcony at night)

Then it was time for dinner.
We didn't know where we were going to eat.
That's the fun of no kids. No plan and I loved it!
We found my new favorite Italian Restaurant - Puccini and Panetti!
It was so good!

Then it was off to the show!
And thankfully after the cab ride where I thought I might die - we made it back to the hotel in time to sit out on the same balcony and eat what else but Ghiradelli Chocolates and stare at a beautiful city!
(That never sleeps by the way)

Number 3
(The same view from the same balcony the next morning)


Ya Gotta Love San Fran!

3 comments:

Maureen said...

we are headed there for our anniversary in March..I can't wait..Ive wanted to see Wicked forever..we will have to try the restaurant..looks like you had a blast..

Molly said...

Oh man, that sounds like so much fun! You guys were so close to us, yet still so far away!

Marissa said...

The next set of S.F. pics need me and our kids in them! Do we dare try spring break??