Saturday, February 6, 2010

I had a "WICKED" Birthday!

BECAUSE. . .
I got Wicked Tickets!
I have wanted these for so long!
I've been patient and it's been worth it!

In the morning my kids made me wear a crown - OK it wasn't that hard. I actually love that they think I am a princess!

Here's a run down of my perfect day!

Kyle took the day off work to spoil me so. . .

We went to Breakfast - just me and him. I had the best Strawberry Banana Waffle.

I volunteered at the 100 day of school celebration for the kindergarteners. They had a cake with 100 candles and Kristopher told me that's what my cake is going to look like.

I had time for an impromptu pedicure which was heaven.

We went to dinner at one of my favorite places - Tahoe Joes - Whiskey Peppercorn Chicken - I'm still drooling.  And look at this cake we all got to share!

Then back home where Kyle surprised me with cheesecake!


And because this girls birthday is tomorrow we got her ready for her big day by giving her her 1st haircut!

It didn't go so well!

Can you say DRAMA?

Thanks Grandma for putting up with her because the end result is so cute!

She's ready to turn 2 now!

2 comments:

marissa said...

Yeah, you survived her first hair cut, it looks adorable!!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday! Lucky to get tickets. Glad your day was special and Kyle treats you right! You deserve it.