Sunday, May 16, 2010

Fathers and Sons

It's that time again. . .
Where we send our boys out to the woods to do a little camping!


While me and the Girl do a little Shopping!
For these BEAUTIES!
She loved them in the store.
She told me in her two year old talking that
"she had to have them!"
And she loves them even more on her feet!

She walked around the whole store telling everyone who walked by that she was "getting new shoes!"

And I'm proud of myself because after an hour of walking around Target looking at everything we walked out with just her pair of shoes!

It was fun spending some one on one time FUN time with Karalyn.
We went shopping, ate dinner on my bed watching Mickey Mouse, and even went to bed wearing her new shoes!

And just because I think she is so fun and cute,
here's some pictures of what she has been up to lately!

She is going to be the best mom someday!
She loves babies and loves to change their diaper. . .
She had fun on this particular day using every wipe out of the container!

I went in to wake her from a nap the other day to cart the boys off somewhere and this is how I found her.

She has to have her babies in bed with her. . .
And does she ever love her sippy cup!
(For my brother in law who is a dentist and for my brother who will be a dentist THE SIPPY CUP IS EMPTY!)


And I don't know what's better in this picture. . .
the hair or the look!

LOVE HER!

1 comment:

Marissa said...

I love her! I also love the shoes, so proud of you!