Friday, October 8, 2010

We took a Vacation. . .

A MONTH AGO . . .
And I guess now that I've gone through the hundreds of pictures I took I'll tell you about our trip. . .

a little at a time.

Of all the things we did and saw on our beach vacation my boys will not stop talking about the
SAND WARS!

It started last year and this year escalated into a full on battle!






SO FUN!
Each one of them had their very own shield!
Why can't we have a beach in our front yard?
They were down there for HOURS!

Sand Wars is also great motivation for getting homework done in the morning while on vacation.

SAND WARS after HOMEWORK was chanted through the house every morning!

2 comments:

Mills Family said...

love how its ALL boys and NO girls playing sandwars. My boys would be out there with them. So fun.

Kaylynn said...

Jen - There is one girl out there with the boys. There are 13 cousins and only 3 of them are girls and two of them are only 3 so no sandwars for them. My niece holds her own with all the boys. She's the oldest of 5 and she's the only girl!