Monday, November 8, 2010

School Carnivals and Church Parties

We went to the school carnival this year.
The kids were excited to be whatever they wanted to be. . .
(no matching costumes that mom makes them wear)

Kale decided on a "gangster"???
And Kris thought it fitting to be a "mummy" what with his wrapped up collar bone and all!

The school puts on a mean carnival with an even meaner HAUNTED HOUSE!

Here are the boys as they are
ABOUT TO ENTER. . .

And here they are at the END!

Kale's class decorated their booth as the "scariest classroom".
We made the Homework Box that says. . .
HOMEWORK HERE IF YOU DARE complete with F- papers inside!

THE WARD TRUNK OR TREAT

Here we are, yes I made my family dress like cavemen once again.
I wasn't going to put all that effort into those costumes for one night.
So much to some members of my family we dressed up again. . .

Now it's nothing like this. . .

But we had somewhat of an image to uphold in front of all the ward members. . .

WHO AM I KIDDING?
AN IMAGE?


Even she had the "Caveman Grunt" down by the end of the night!

I LOVE A GOOD PARTY!

2 comments:

jodie333 said...

I LOVE IT!! Maycie was a cave girl/cheeta she couldn't decide she would have fit right in!!!

Marissa said...

I love the unobrow! These pics made me laugh, thank you!