Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Cousin Sleepover


When everyone comes to visit for the holidays they stay at Grandma and Grandpa's house.
Now I'm not gonna lie that although I feel like I miss out on a huge party some nights, it's a little nice knowing I can escape the "fun" chaos and return home to my home every night!

My kids don't see it that way.

So this trip I promised them a cousin sleepover!
I must have been in some sort of really good mood!

So here they are!
Eleven of the Thirteen Grandkids all sleeping on our family room floor!

(By morning you couldn't even see kids. . . it was one big pile of blankets and pillows!)

And you would think they had never seen a Cartoon before in their lives the way they were glued!
Maybe it was the donuts!

Even these two joined in on the PARTY!

What could be better?

Cousins - check.
Cartoons - check.
Donuts - check.
Fun - check!

1 comment:

Mills Family said...

OK those doughnuts look awesome. How fun and brave that they do this with all the grandkids and no parents. So fun!