Thursday, January 20, 2011

SDRAWKCAB


OR BACKWARDS. . .
depending on how you look at it!

Today has been a backwards day!
First. . .
I mopped my floor before removing everything from my counters and cleaning them off.
BACKWARDS I tell you!

However I knew that I didn't have time to clean the counters and the floor and if I chose the counters over the floor, the floor would once again be neglected and it's been neglected WAY too long already.
So the floor got mopped!

Second. . .
We had Breakfast for Dinner. . .
Yummy breakfast burritos!

BACKWARDS!

So I figured today was the perfect day to get caught up on my
CHRISTMAS BLOGGING!
Just as everyone is gearing up for VALENTINES DAY!

BACKWARDS!

But here goes!

CHRISTMAS EVE!
It wouldn't be Christmas Eve without an Amazing Dinner and of course Christmas Aprons!

We then headed outside for our Christmas Eve "Pinata!"



And then back inside for a game of "unwrap the present that is wrapped 50 thousand times while wearing oven mitts and a silly hat. . . all before someone else rolls doubles" or at least that's what our family calls it!




PAPA WON!
(I think only because none of us could roll the dice we were laughing so hard at him trying to unwrap that awesome bag of M&M's)


Then we settled it down a little for our little performance of the
NATIVITY . . .


Then we unwrapped Christmas Jammies and Slippers from Nana and Papa!

I think we were way past our bedtime by now. . .

We came back to our house where Santa had left us a note and a Christmas book to read. He told us he had already been by the house, but we weren't home so he left us this book to read and then told us to hurry to bed because if he came back again and we were still awake he wouldn't be able to stop. . .

It worked (just as it does every year)

We read our Christmas story, left some Peppermint Heaven dessert for Santa. Sprinkled the reindeer food on the front lawn, and finally hustled into our beds!

CHRISTMAS MORNING

So fun!
Kris and Kara awoke to find Santa had left them exactly what they wanted. . .
a dollhouse for her
and
a real rock and roll guitar for him!

This guy however was a little perplexed that there was no "big" present waiting out for him.
But when he was going through his stocking he discovered an "I Pod Touch Case". . .
Why would he need a case for an I Pod Touch when he doesn't have one to put in it?????

Oh tricky Santa hid it in the Christmas Tree!

I loved our "GIFT OF LOVE" to the kids this year!
Karalyn got a set of dress up dolls that my mom had made for me when I was her age. . .

and Kale and Kris got pennants from their dad which he had hanging on his wall when he was their age!

I loved Christmas this year!
Just our little family and all the excitement that comes with it!




I know it's a little Backwards but . . .
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

No comments: