Sunday, January 16, 2011

NEW YEARS EVE

Good thing my New Years Resolution wasn't to get caught up on everything in my life. . .
but it's happening little by little.

We got to go out on New Years Eve!
I think we found the only restaurant in the area that wasn't booked full with reservations. . .
in fact we had the entire bottom floor of this restaurant to ourselves!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO US!

THEN. . .
because we are like the most fun people in the world who wanted to party (but didn't want drinking scene). . .

WE WENT ROLLERSKATING!




HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
We're on a ROLL to a great year this year!
(sorry for the cheesy pun, I had to do it!)

2 comments:

Kjerstin said...

How fun!

Mills Family said...

You know how to live it up. Wish I could have rolling on the rink with y'all. Looks like fun!