Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter at our House

We have church at 9:00 am this year.
For the past four months of having 9:00 am church it has been a marathon to get everything done before we get out the door on time.
So the fact that I got pictures of my kids in their Easter Clothes, and smiling quite possibly could be considered an Easter Miracle!

I might just put baskets out every Sunday with a treat in them if it motivates my kids to get up early on Sunday Mornings!

However, if she's not holding an easter basket her true picture taking faces come out!

Somehow I even convinced my family to stay in their church clothes until we got to Grandma and Grandpa's house for even a few more pictures!
I'm sure the threat of taking away the Easter Egg Hunt had a little to do with it.




Then we celebrated this gal's 87th birthday!

And finally. . .
Let the Easter Egg Hunt Begin!




See if you can find the hidden egg in this picture. . .



Happy Easter Everyone!

2 comments:

Mills Family said...

Looks like a fun day. Love the pics.

ang :o) said...

i love the photo at the top of your blog! such happiness.

love karalyn's dress. and such a cute kissy photo with you and her. looks like a fun day!