Thursday, April 21, 2011

Party!

Kris wanted a bowling party. . .
and that's what he got!


Dad even joined us on his lunch hour!
They are twins. . .

Oh wait. . .
These two are the twins!

PRESENTS. . .

and CAKE!
(funny story. . . since I had never done a birthday party like this I was unaccustomed to someone else actually doing all the work for the party and just having to show up. I was so caught up in the awesomeness of not having to do anything for this party I may have forgotten that I need to bring a cake. . . thank you Safeway for being right down the road from the bowling alley!)
I made Kris wait until Dad got home to open his presents from us.
He got a bow and arrow set from his brother.
He got a remote controlled tarantula from his sister (who by the way screams every time she sees it)
and from Mom and Dad he got a PoGo Stick!


We saw a lot of this smile throughout the day!
He was so excited it was his special day!

And honestly. . .
Could there be a more perfect gift for Kristopher????
For those of you who know him know exactly why this is the perfect gift!
A Bubble!
I've always said he needs a bubble!
Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Jibson!

As I was tucking him in that night he looks up and says. . .
"mom, why did today have to go so fast?"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRIS!

1 comment:

Mills Family said...

Love the bubble! Looks like a blast!