Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Life Does Go On. . .

Here's a little update as to what we've been up to lately. . .

First the Big News in our house these days is. . .
No More DIAPERS!

This seems to be the desired outfit these days
cause this girl is
POTTY TRAINED!

We Celebrated!
I don't know if it was to celebrate her going potty all by herself or if we were celebrating just how easy it was to get her to go potty all by herself.
I think I was dreading potty training her.
Everything else with her seems to bring with it a big struggle.
But not this!
She was ready. And it was Easy!

It deserved a BIG CELEBRATION!


March Madness was pretty big at our house this year!
Basketball. Basketball. Basketball.

Kyle participated in his own little basketball game too.
The alumni vs. students Lincoln Law School Basketball Game.

Kyle came out and scored 3 3 pointers right at the beginning of the game.
The alumni was on a roll. . .
but it didn't last long. . .
The students crushed them!

These two couldn't wait until half time when they got to shoot a few hoops themselves!

And if Basketball weren't enough. . .
BASEBALL started again!
(way more to come on that)

We spent St. Patrick's Day with a couple of leprechans!

Kale made the honor roll and Grandma and Grandpa came to see him get his award!

And this picture kinda sums up my life right now. . .
A relaxing bubble bath. . .
NOT!

I put Karalyn in the bath.
I turn the water on.
I walk away.
I get distracted with something else.
I hear. . .
"I'm swimming!"
I walk back in to find the bath water literally spilling over the edge of the tub.
She's laughing and having a great time.
I think I should be mad.
I'm not.
I'm just reminded that's kinda how I feel.
I sometimes feel like everything I have to do is spilling over the edge. . . but I'm having a great time doing it!

2 comments:

Maureen said...

I love it all..great post..

Sarah said...

Yay to no more diapers! Adorable pic in the undies and high heels...she is getting so big!