Tuesday, June 28, 2011

We Had "THE TIME OF OUR LIFE". . .

These fun gals from the graduating class of
1995. . .
(ok disclaimer our room really was 1996 but it was way too much of a coincidence that we were directly across the hall from 1995 so of course it was a picture moment)

Had the Absolute
"TIME OF OUR LIVES". . .
As we all met up for a little reunion in the
BIG CITY of SAN FRANCISCO for a few days!
The highlight being meeting up with Selina and
Rockin' out to. . .
MAMA MIA together!

Honestly by the end of the show everyone in the theatre was on their feet!!!
The weekend started out with a slumber party at my house!


Then it was off to the real vacation. . .
a fancy San Fran Hotel in Union Square!

Then we spent the day
Shopping on Pier 39. . .
Eating at Boudins. . .


Getting pampered. . .



Dressing up. . .

Taking a late night trolley ride. . .



Just so we could enjoy a San Francisco tradition!

Then we all drove back to Selina's house for another slumber party!

It was so fun.
I am so thankful for these amazing friends who got me through high school!
I will forever be grateful to them for welcoming me into their circle of friends when I moved to Boise!

Look at us now!!!!

When are we doing this again girls?

2 comments:

Mills Family said...

Love your post! I wish we could do it every weekend. Too bad we live thousands of miles a part. Love and miss you. PS the boys LOVE LOVE LOVE their "jimmer" shorts you picked out. Thanks so much for making that weekend so fun!

The Rocks said...

Okay, next time can I join you ladies? I'm so totally jealous! Looks like you had a lot of fun and it's wonderful to see all of you together!