Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween . . . and Before

We had a "spooky" Halloween. . .
and we went TRICK OR TREATING with our best friends!

My kiddo's all ready for the big night!

This one threw me for a loop when his month long plans for being a vampire came to a halt on Halloween night and he decided to be Indiana Jones. . .
not bad on 10 minutes notice if I do say so myself.

And I dressed up as a Disco Ball
(you can't see my earings but they are disco balls)
*I actually put this shirt on last Sunday to wear to church with a black skirt and I walked out of our room and Kyle started laughing. Laughing. He told me I looked liked a disco ball. I changed, but knew I had my halloween costume all lined up!

BUT,
Before we could go TRICK OR TREATING. . .
we had to go TRUNK OR TREATING at the ward party!


BUT,
Before we could go TRUNK OR TREATING. . .
we had to CARVE PUMPKINS!

BUT,
Before we could CARVE PUMPKINS . . .
we had to take our annual trip to the PUMPKIN PATCH to
PICK OUR PUMPKINS!
(I think Kyle might drop that pumpkin on my head????)

The famous tractor.
I might be sad that my kids are slightly outgrowing it.

The sunflower maze!

The train ride!

The funny turkeys!

And of course the petting zoo!

What a difference a year makes. . .
Remember this????
Goodbye October!

We blinked and you were GONE!

No comments: