Friday, November 18, 2011

Kara's Naps

Kyle and I drove with Karalyn to Saramento last night
to look at a "big girl bed" for her off of craig's list.

On the way Kara threw a little fit. . .
and then as quickly as it began she politely asked if she could lay her head down and go to sleep.

Kyle and I both just laughed.
If there is one thing about Karalyn she loves (needs) her sleep.

She's my napper.
If she had the luxury she would still take at least a 2 hour nap in the afternoons if we were ever home for a 2 hour stretch.

So she has learned to adapt.

Kyle said to me, "you could probably do an entire blog post on just her naps. . . "

So here we go in no particular order. . .

Kara's Naps

Maybe one of my favorites. . .
When she put herself to sleep as I was packing for our Disneyland trip.

In the stroller. . . at Disneyland!


On the couch. . .


In a chair. . .


In the carseat. . . I have way too many pictures of this!

On the floor. . .
Luckily she found enough floor space!

Oh look. . .
Different Floor.

On the bed. . .
Mine not hers.

In the Dirt!

Yes.
Even at restaurants while we are out to eat.
When she's tired. She's tired.

In Daddy's arms. . .

On Mommy's lap. . .
Even if she is still standing up.

And who can forget. . .
the back of the car!!!

This post made me very tired.
I'm gonna go take a nap!

2 comments:

Evelyn said...

You are so lucky! Kensie gave up naps over a year ago. If she does happen to fall asleep during the day she thinks its okay to stay up until 2 or 3 in the morning to make up for it.

Marissa said...

Love this girl! I love you can make a whole blog out of these pics!