Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Saying goodbye to another baseball season. . .

We walked away from a great season this year.
Kale's team made it to the semi-finals!

And Kris's team was UNDEFEATED!
(There are no losers in T-ball)

The boys got TROPHIES
along with words of praise from their coaches!

Kale was known this season as the
"in yo face - second base"!

And Kris's coach actually said to me, 
"if you ever want to give a kid away I'll take this one"
(Wow - the irony)

Kris was so excited to round third base one final time as a t-baller this is what happened!




Every season needs a "wipeout!"

As for me - what will I take away with me from this year's season?


A flip-flop tan line!

Until next year baseball. . . Goodbye.

4 comments:

Olive-us said...

That is so cute!! DYING over "the irony" of Kris's coach offering to take him if you want to give him away.
And, loving the flip flop tan.

sheena said...

aaaah!! the irony!! if he only knew:) I'd take Kristopher too!

Kjerstin said...

Now what are you going to do with yourself for the rest of the summer? :)

Amanda said...

Love the irony and the flip flop tan lines. I especially love Kara's cute little feet. Now that the season is over what are your plans?