Tuesday, September 29, 2009

No More Monkeys Jumping On The Bed

This post doesn't have a story to go with it. . .
(well it does but I'm hoping if I don't write it down I will eventually forget about it)

All I will tell you is that it is Kristopher's bed.


All is better now - a little wood glue and some TLC from Mr. Handyman.


I tried to find the good in the situation after it was over and I realized the only thing about this whole thing I can be happy about is how clean it was under his bed!

4 comments:

Maureen said...

I love how you see the positive in life..

The Lencioni's said...

I thought for sure someone had broken an arm or a leg, glad it was just the bed. :)

Amanda said...

At least Kyle is your Mr Handyman. I literally have to call the real Mr Handyman when things like this happen at our house.

Kaylynn said...

Um, Amanda - anyone who really knows Kyle knows that was my sarcastic side coming out. His first solution was to get a new bed. Love him and he has many talents, but really being Mr. Handyman isn't one of them. But I will give him credit. The bed is fixed. I have 6 screws showing on the outside of the bed, but it is fixed!