Sunday, October 18, 2009

Bad Blogger. . .OR Busy Blogger. . .

I've been busy - but not blogging!
I've been hanging out a lot with these fun ladies!
These are the gals that serve with me in the Stake Primary Presidency!

We just got done with a huge SCOUT/CUB SCOUT activity. . .

which we planned with these guys. . .
our Stake Presidency!

You know the nice thing about Cub Scouts?
Humiliation is accepted!

So between this and ward conferences, and 12 primary programs (I went to 3 today). . . and a stake leadership training meeting this next week. . .
I've been a little busy. Good busy. But Busy.

5 comments:

Maureen said...

You always seem to find fun, no matter where you serve..good busy is good!!

kelly said...

I hope you beat your competition at whatever little race you were just showing us! it looks like fun!

You are busy! I am sure your new calling is great, but it sounds time-consuming. I'm glad you are having a good time with it.

Ang said...

Wow!!! You have been busy. That’s a big calling are you the Pres? You have such a talent for being able to juggle many things at one time and be great at all of them, a talent your favorite “cousin” could use some more of.
I have been gone from the blogging world for a while but it looks like you have been having fun I love the picture of Kara by the Pigs and the one with Kale and you is great. I hugged my oldest like that the other day and remind him to be happy and that he loves family outings....silly boys.

Kaylynn said...

Just for clarification to everyone - I am the SECOND COUNSELOR!

Mills Family said...

Wow! Looks like a super fun activity. When you get a chance I would love to learn what you all did to get ideas for our cub scouts.