Monday, October 12, 2009

Getting Ready for Halloween


And this is about half of it!

It did only take me about 2 days to put everything up this year.
And we added one new addition to our decorations this year. . .

He's a little too "scary" for me but the boys love it!

And what better way to get ready for Halloween than to visit the Pumpkin Patch!






After picking out pumpkins we rode the train.
(look what a great picture it could have been)

Saw some shows and did some dancing.

Visited the Petting Zoo.

(why is he too cool for everything these days?)

This is the closest she got to any animal and it's only because she didn't know it was there!

These guys were my favorite.

And then there was the hay trampoline.
Enough said.

Look! They do smile!
Thank you BISHOP'S PUMPKIN PATCH for bringing out the smiles in my children!


3 comments:

Kjerstin said...

I'm so in denial that it's almost Halloween! That picture of Kris and the giant pumpkin should be in a magazine. :)

The Rocks said...

I've been waiting for your post about getting ready for Halloween! I love seeing what you do to your house and you never disappoint! We're getting ready to go to the pumpkin patch this weekend. Can't wait!

jodie333 said...

Wow Kale has changed soo much! I wish it was warm at our pumpkin patch!! We had just enough time to pick a pumpkin and get out of there before we FROZE!! Looks like tons of fun!