Monday, October 26, 2009

What if everyday could be HALLOWEEN. . .

This weekend sure felt like it
and it was soooo much FUN!

On Friday night we had our ward TRUNK or TREAT!
I went Disco!
(wish you could see the disco ball earings I'm sporting!)

This little girl and I partied it up!
(notice the nose is painted but there was NO way we were getting whiskers on her)

Really I didn't think she'd get the concept or care about trick or treating, but she worked it!
She knew if she held that bucket out someone was putting something inside and she loved it!
Here we have:
BATMAN
ROBIN 
and
(our version of)
CAT WOMAN!
Then on SATURDAY NIGHT Kyle and I went to a way fun ADULT HALLOWEEN PARTY!
So fun!
We sported our "new and improved" PIRATE COSTUMES!
Will you please check out the TATOO on my man's chest!

I think I like dressing up!
It's FUN!

7 comments:

kelly said...

you guys look great! How fun to have 2 parties in a row.

do you have new costumes for this weekend too? that would be awesome.

I was missing seeing Kyle in his puffy-sleeved pirate shirt, I'm glad he got to wear it again. ;)

Mills Family said...

How fun! I can never get Gordon to be anything except a Florida State Fan for Halloween. Do you have to convince your hubbie or does he like to dress up like you?

Ang said...

I love the costumes!!! I also want to know if Kyle is willing to dress up or if it takes some encouragement from you.

Kaylynn said...

OK ladies - it has taken almost 13 years, but he's finally to the point where he doesn't fight me tooo much.

One year we went to a Halloween party where it said "costumes optional" but come on who doesn't go to a halloween party dressed up. We were new to the ward and didn't know anyone really well so when we walked in and realized we were the only ones dressed up I thought he would never dress up again.

It still takes a little convincing, but he knows I love it so I think he just goes along with it.

I should pull out pics from two years ago when I was pregnant and I played a patient who had just had a baby and he was my baby - diaper and all! It was great!

Melissa said...

How fun!! Looking pretty sexy!! :)
P.S. LOVE, LOVE the pirate outfits. You guys should wear those all the time. Bring back the pirate look!

Kjerstin said...

Have I told you lately how awesome you are? :) Seriously, you're so much fun! But, honestly, could you imagine getting Dustin to dress up? NOT going to happen in this life. :)

sheena said...

sweet tat!

I still cannot get over that disco outfit......the best find ever!!