Tuesday, November 3, 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Nothing like waiting until the very last minute at our house. . .
And so we carved pumpkins on Halloween Morning!

These two had a great time!


This one. . .
not so much.
(shocker) 

I surprised everyone with Halloween donuts to enjoy while carving!

We then headed off to Kale's Halloween Baseball game!

And then to Grandma and Grandpa's for a Campfire, Chili, and Trick or Treating with these fun friends!

Kyle didn't want to dress up for Trick or Treating - 
so we compromised.
 I bought him this T-shirt (he now has his trick or treating costume from now until forever) and I found this awesome spider web cape 60% off and made myself  into what I call a "black widow"????
It was fun!

This one decided he had had enough BATMAN for this year - so Ninja it was for Halloween night!

This one found this little number tucked away in the halloween bin
and hasn't taken it off since Halloween!
(it's quite fitting - why didn't I think of it sooner?)

And this one was way too cute as a kitty cat to change anything about her costume this year!

And Grandma agreed!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!

3 comments:

sheena said...

love all the costumes!! Kara looks so cute!!

Maureen said...

Love these pictures, makes me miss my kids being little sooo much..I love your Disco suit, where in the world did you find that..super cool..You should have come trick or treating at my house, we had good candy..

Kjerstin said...

Fun! I can't believe you're already (still?) going to baseball games. We were crossing our fingers that it wouldn't snow on us on Halloween! :) I just know little nuggets of info like that make you miss Idaho SOOOO bad! :)