Monday, November 9, 2009

Ever feel like this?


This past week has been a downer.
It seemed like around every corner I was hearing about someone going through something awful.

It started with a funeral last Monday,
then I had some family drama, (which makes me very sad)
then we found out our neighbor died,
then we had some friends tell us they are moving,
and to top it off
the swine flu is everywhere!

I just know so many people right now who are struggling with so many things!

I'm one who really likes to look for the positive.
It's just hard when you know it's other people who are struggling!

I want everyone to Feel Like THIS!

Who has some good news to share?

7 comments:

Maureen said...

Lets see..hummm..like you there has been a lot of sadness and heartache around me and that makes me sad too. But some happy news is my house is finally clean and the wedding is behind me and it was great..glad to see the happy flowers, I don't like the sad ones!

Natierae said...

Brad got in the CHP!!!!! Okay I know its old news already, but it still makes me smile just thinking about it.

Kjerstin said...

Oh yes, I do know exactly what you mean. I call it my "funk". When I feel like that it seems like it just takes time to perk up again. :) Hmmm. . .good news. . .well, I updated my blog (yes, that's twice in one month. nice.) and started my Christmas shopping so I have the butterflies in my stomach excited feeling. I love Christmas! :) In all seriousness, I'm sorry you've been weighed down by life. If it helps you at all, just know that I love you and I'm so thankful for the impact you've had on my life. Oh, and the word verification word that I have to type in to comment is "sucks". Seriously. Fitting, right? :)

Kaylynn said...

That's is so funny Kjerstin! It put a smile on my face!

and Natalie who cares if it's old news it is still GREAT news!

Maureen, wanna come clean my house?

You guys are the best!

ang :o) said...

We have kept our entire house clean for three whole days! It's a miracle.

Sorry you have so much gloom around you. Hope things start cheering up soon.

Gwen Mangelson said...

maybe this will help perk you up


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wkc9-SvqfDM

dad is very excited to come to see you guys

sheena said...

oh kaylynn I am so sorry!! good news is we had a BABYSITTER last night and robby and I got to go eat the best pizza.....ALONE!!! still happy about that!! miss you and can't wait to play!!