Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thanksgiving Feast with the Pilgrims and the Indians

The stage was set. . .
The Pilgrims and the Indians all met together. . .
(in one rather small room I might add)
For the THANKSGIVING FEAST!

And this particular Pilgrim was pretty excited about the whole thing!


The FEAST included:
Beef Stew
Corn Muffins
Beef Jerky
Apple Cider
and
The BIGGEST Piece of Pumpkin Pie this 5 year old has ever eaten!


I'd say the FEAST was a SUCCESS!

Oh, and he makes a pretty fierce Indian too!
They call him
LOUD THUNDER!

As his mom, I scared to know how they came up with that name. . .

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Those Pilgrims and Indians are soo cute..I miss those days..talk about cute!! I got the cutest clip board..thank you sooo much..I love it..I have done a couple of them and they keep disappearing..I think someone breaks in and steals them..so I NEEDED one bad, I use them for my YW lessons..and I love the paper you used..you are a sweetheart, thank you..

Kjerstin said...

What a cute little stinker! :) I can totally see Kyle in him in that last picture. Oh, and by the way, wouldn't that just be the best if our boys really could get together and play basketball? We'd have to shovel the driveway here, so maybe we'll have an imaginary play date at your house instead. :) Happy Thanksgiving!