Monday, November 30, 2009

GIVING THANKS

We started out our Thanksgiving Vacation with the
"DAY BEFORE THANKSGIVING PARADE"
in Loomis!

It really is the cutest parade!
We love it!
These guys were a hit as they marched up the street putting on a performance where in the end the "turkey" gets shot at!

And this TURKEY paraded around with a sign saying "DON'T EAT ME!"

But in the end. . .
SANTA COMES!

(this time we saw a little more of Santa then we had planned for when he stood up his pants were not)

My kids had a blast!
Especially since so much candy was thrown this year!

We spent Thanksgiving with all of Kyle's family.
I lost count.
I know there were 13 kids. . . who cares how many adults when there are that many kids running around in one house!
It was crazy wonderful!

Goodbye Thanksgiving!

Hello Christmas!


And this guy is just CRAZY!

5 comments:

Mills Family said...

I love your huge picture of Santa on the wall. How creative to use your stairs to put the star on top of the tree. Looks like you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Ang said...

I'm jealous I wish we had a fun Thanksgiving parade like that!!! Your house looks so cute!! I also love the Santa on the wall.

Maureen said...

Loomis has a day before thanksgiving parade????? where have we been! glad u had a good one..

Kjerstin said...

I love your decorations! We still haven't busted out the Christmas boxes yet (the 8 year old says it's against the rules while it's still November, so I had to wait a bit). I might be in denial just a little. . . I really can't believe it's only a few weeks until Christmas.

ali said...

I heard about the pantless santa. that makes for some good memories.