Thursday, November 12, 2009

APPLE HILL


Larsen Historic Apple Tree
for our
Annual Family Picture

(Kale pointed out there were dead apples inside the hole and Kristopher just had to take a look)

You can't blame me for trying to get a picture with all three of my children at least looking at the camera right?

It was the most beautiful day - just look at those colors!


He loves her so much!
He tried to teach her how much fun it is to play in the leaves!



He's my poser! Love him!

Here we have another attempt at getting a picture of my three kids. . .

Maybe if we throw the leaves up in the air. . .
Maybe not!

I guess they just needed something to hold!

And she didn't let that apple out of her hands the entire day!

This year we found a hay maze and the kids had a blast!


And they spent forever on the Nature Trail!

And one last attempt at a picture. . .
Oh well!

But the main reason we go to Apple Hill

THE WALKING PIE!

And this year it was straight out of the oven,
look at that steam!



Another successful year!

2 comments:

The Mangelson's said...

Yum that looks so good!! Every year I see that pie and always wonder what it tastes like. I guess we will just have to come visit and see.

sheena said...

LOVE it!!! Wish we could go there! Lat time we went jonah was just a baby! Love Kristopher in the tree!