Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Friends

This is my friend Jen.
It is her birthday today.
We should be out to lunch together,
or making plans for a big date night tonight in honor of her birthday.

But instead I'm sitting here missing her.
Because she moved to Idaho last weekend.


We went over one night and helped get everything ready for the big move.
Well maybe the guys worked.
Maybe we just talked a lot.

Our kids love each other.
We already have at least 2 arranged marriages set up between the families.

They had a blast with an empty house to keep them entertained while we worked (I mean talked)

Here's our kids. . .

BYE Jen and Quinn
(When's the cruise?)
We will miss having you as "neighbors"
but we'll always be friends!

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kaylynn,

Merry Christmas! You are amazing. I love the pictures of us. I miss you so much and hope you are having a fun, fun Christmas. Say hello to the family for us.

Love you!
Jen