Monday, December 21, 2009

Gingerbread vs. Graham Cracker


Our friends invited us over last week for Family Night to make "gingerbread houses".
We were totally excited.

I asked Kyle 
"do you think she is making real gingerbread houses for us to decorate?"

Kyle says 
"does it matter?"

I say 
"Yes it matters. Real gingerbread is hard core - I'm more of a graham cracker mom."

So the day before my friend asks me
"it's OK if it's just graham crackers right?"

Phew we can still be friends. . .

This girl really got into it!

She has mad decorating skills!


See these two girls?
They could be twins right?
Well they really do have the same birthday. . .
just a few hours apart.


These two had fun too!


And the finished products. . .

KALE

KRIS

KARA

BRING ON THE GRAHAM CRACKERS!

1 comment:

Natierae said...

Graham cracker girl here! My kids loved it so much this year, we did it twice.

Your kids have mad decorating skills- multi=level houses thats awesome!