Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Boat. . .


This is an actual photograph. . .
That's how amazing the Caribbean is!

We are finally getting on the boat.
It was windy,
but I am cheesy!

These two picked up like it was yesterday when they saw each other last!
(and remember it was Kyle's birthday this day)

We hit the buffet first.
Isn't that what you are supposed to do on a cruise?

These kinda freaked me out.
They were peep holes? in the floor. . .

Here's a little perspective.
You look down and you see the water below you.

We had to check out the gym.
Kyle went almost every morning.
There was this 7:30 stretch class that every night I said I was going to go do while he worked out, but I didn't go once. . .

This is me trying to be tough. . .
ummm it was loaded with weights!
I fell for it!


This is the view we had as the boat took off!

We had to check out the Martini Bar that was right next to the Champagne Bar. . .

All 16 of us in our group claimed this section in the theatre for all the shows.
One night toward the end of the cruise another couple went to sit there and they saw us coming in the theatre and moved seats!
We were known!


The ship was so fun at night to explore.
All the old folks went to bed and it felt like we had the ship to ourselves!


Can't wait to cruise with you again soon
Celebrity Summit!


No comments: