Monday, May 14, 2012

Mothers Day

I love how Mothers Day is celebrated all week!

I got to watch this cute girl give a whole "Mothers Day Program" at preschool!


At Kristopher's Baseball Game on Saturday the coach had flowers for each of the boys to hand out to their mothers (and the mothers of the opposing team)! LOVE THAT!!!!


But actual Mothers Day was the BEST!
I got to hang out with these 4!


Kale made me a hand written card and it said the most perfect thing. . .

I believe in love at first sight, because I've been loving you ever since I opened my eyes.

When I asked him if he wrote that himself he replied, "nope. gotta love google."

Kris made me a bookmark at school all about what he loves about me and he signed it,

Lover, Kris!

Karalyn made me special flowers and each one had something she loves about me. . .

"I love it when she takes me to the pool"
"I love it when she takes me to Sunsplash"
"I love it when she takes me to Disneyland"

And Kody gave me hugs and snuggles all day!

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: