Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Our 3 Sons, 3 Priesthood Ordinances


If you would have told me when I started having children, that they would all be 4 years apart I would not have believed it, and for awhile I started focusing on the negative aspect of having your children spread so far apart, especially when I realized I would have 16 years of continuous early morning seminary ahead. . .

But then this weekend started to play out and I realized I couldn't have planned it better!


We started the weekend out with Kristopher making the decision to be baptized.
No one had a bigger smile on their face that day than he did!



We were so lucky to have Grandpa Mangelson here for the Weekend!






 Sunday was another special day.

Kale was ordained in Sacrament Meeting as a deacon, and recited the 12th Article of Faith flawlessly!

Kristopher was recognized as the newest member of the ward!

It was also the Blessing of Kody Dalan Jibson!










 Later that night we all gathered for Kale's ordination where he received the Aaronic Priesthood.









He loved having some of the members of his new Deacons Quorum there!




As a mother, it was so special to see all three of my boys receive priesthood ordinances all together. 
To witness it and be a part of it is something I will cherish. 
I am so proud of each of them.
I love that they are brothers.
They have such a special bond and loved being able to share this weekend with each other.
I am proud to be their Mother.



Kristopher Mark Jibson - Baptized on April 28, 2012
Kody Dalan Jibson - Blessed on April 29, 2012
Kale Kennan Jibson - Received the Aaronic Priesthood on April 29, 2012