Monday, November 4, 2013

Birthday Boys. . . better late than never!


My big boys turned 9 and 13 this year!

Kris wanted "a red birthday without a cake"!

Done!






And the theme for birthdays this year was backpacking equipment. . .


Kale became a TEENAGER!
What?????
And again. . . the only request. . . no cake.



What about a cake made out of his favorite soda and favorite candy bar?



And all that backpacking equipment came in very handy on the BIG BACKPACKING TRIP the boys went on this summer!


















And this is how I spent my weekend. . .
checking up on them. It was great to be able to see where they were every couple of hours and make sure they were all OK!


So happy the boys are finally big enough to go with their dad and participate in one of his great loves!
BACKPACKING. . . 
and after looking at how amazing all the pictures are I'm almost convinced that I need to go next year!

No comments: