Tuesday, November 5, 2013

How to Do Disneyland in ONE Day!

First:
Fast Pass the new CARS LAND at 9:30 in the morning. . .
to find out that your fast pass will only work from 9:00 - 10:00 PM!

Second:
Start out riding TOWER OF TERROR very first. . .
so the rest of the day you have to completely convince your 5 year old daughter that every ride isn't going to be scary!

Third:
For the rest of the day. . . don't expect to do everything. . . just HAVE FUN with everything you do get to do!

Check. Check. and Check.

Oh and make sure all the kids in your group wear tye-dye t-shirts and become known throughout the day as the "tye-dye family"!
















So this last picture is my very favorite from the night.

You see. All my girl wanted all day was to walk through the castle.

This picture was taken at midnight and we had to wake her up to get the picture, but it was worth it.

Kinda like the day.

Trying to do Disneyland with a big group in one day can be a little crazy. And though the day was crazy, the night ended perfectly.

I wanted to stay and watch Fantasmic. No one else in my little family did. I tried to not be "bratty" about it, but I kinda felt that I had taken the little kids everywhere while the big kids rode a lot of rides, so when it came to what I wanted to do I felt like I was entitled a little.

 Kody was asleep in the stroller. Karalyn was asleep on Kyle's shoulders and Kris was wanting to be asleep. As we sat waiting for the show to start I really thought to myself. . . is this really worth it? I'm the only one that wants to be here and I'm making my whole family suffer for it. 

But then the show started. Amazingly Kody stayed asleep but Kara woke up and was mesmerized by everything! Especially the princesses as they rode by and waved!
 It was the smiles that made the whole day worth it!

We walked by the castle and got her picture taken and then stopped at the corner bakery and had the best hot chocolate and cinnamon rolls I have ever had.
They were putting chairs up all around us. 
We felt like we were the last ones to leave the park!
We walked out of the park and Kris looked up at me and pretty much summed up the day. . .

"Mom. I'm so tired from having the best day."

We didn't get to ride everything we wanted to ride or do everything we wanted to do, but we made memories together as a family and that right there is the magic of DISNEY!

No comments: