Thursday, July 10, 2008

DAY 3

SANTA CRUZ

When we stepped up on the boardwalk
Kris darted away for a minute  - 
I turned my head and he was standing there
staring at the ocean!
I Love That My Kids Love The Ocean!
I didn't see the ocean until I was 16 years old and I love that my kids have grown up with the ocean and the beach!

As I was savoring that moment - Kyle and Kale had already headed to the rides!
I can only imagine what this conversation was about. . .
Looks pretty serious - do you know you are about to enter a deep dark tunnel????
OK - this picture does not do this ride justice.
First of all Kale was the "responsible rider" that Kris had to go with . . .
Scary Already
This is that ride that you go up and then fall down and then go up a little, then down a little, up and down, up and down, you get the idea. . .

I HAVE NEVER SEEN A LOOK OF PANIC ON KRISTOPHER'S FACE
(I have tried many times to invoke this fear into him as we have had our power struggles)

The worker must have thought we were the worst parents because as our child was fearing for his life Kyle and I were laughing so hard.
It was so funny - but I do think we traumatized him - he was nervous about riding any rides from that point on . . .


BUT. . . that didn't stop us from riding!
SEE TRAUMATIZED. . .
Kale had a blast!
He even got to ride by himself on the HANG-GLIDING RIDE! 

And then I told Kristopher we were going to go for a FUN BOAT RIDE!!!
Ha Ha Ha!!!!
Then we headed to the
BEACH

The BOYS had a great time wiping out in the OCEAN. . .


and the SAND!
While Mom and Dad hung out together on the BEACH. . .

With Kara of course!!!!!!


No comments: