Thursday, July 24, 2008

KEEPING IT REAL WEEK (Thanks Sheena)

So most of you who read my blog are aware of
my Sister in Law Sheena's Blog!
(Way fun if you haven't checked it out)
She is having
KEEPING IT REAL WEEK
and you can't get more real than this meal!!!!

YES - this was a real meal I fixed for my Family!
HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP!



Now in my defense. . .
I didn't realize what was happening until I saw it all put together.
We had just returned home from vacation so there was nothing in the fridge.
Those are the Tyson (real chicken right) nuggets (not the dinosaur one's they get for lunch).
I did have broccoli in the freezer but without realizing what was happening 
decided to change it up and have corn.
We didn't have milk so I made up orange juice - 
and it was a choice between canned peaches and cantaloupe 
(like the cantaloupe would have made the color palette any better)!

So there you have it!
Isn't my family lucky?

Please share recipes with me so my family doesn't have to suffer any longer!

2 comments:

ali said...

at least you attempted to put other food groups in there. Tonight we had mac and cheese. that's it.

sheena said...

this is too funny!! and I like how you save the "nice" chicken nuggets for dinner!!